How to Increase Customer Traffic and Sales with Websites, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and YouTube Videos
How to Write Content to Be Found on Google
- Build a great website with customized landing pages that educate customers on the features/benefits of your products/services.
- Write great marketing content with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) in mind to facilitate superior Search Engine Marketing (SEM) results.
- Include a 600×400 photo with SEO’d captions and/or a YouTube video with SEO’d video description w/URL linking back to the landing page.
- Engineer the landing page’s headline (H1) , subheadline (H2), paragraph headers (H3), bullet point/numbered lists w/matching SEO.
- Make sure landing page provides good competitive positioning based on a thorough competitive analysis and offers a strong call-to-action.
- Amass large social media networks of prospective customers on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, etc.
- Train all of your employees to engage customers on all social media networks as advocates providing feedback and product knowledge.
- Employ organic posts and paid advertising strategies that target customers with a high propensity to buy, maximizing reach and frequency.
- Write press releases using the same SEO strategies and issue them on a professional newswire service complete with strong calls-to-action.
- Capture customers with retargeting and automated CRM tools and measure content effectiveness with Google and other analytic tools.
These 10 simple steps will boost customer website traffic significantly, generate a massive marketplace awareness for your company’s products and services, capture prospective customers with a high propensity to buy, fill up your sales funnel with business leads, all of which will help increase sales and add more dollars to your company’s bottom line.
How much? Front Page PR is a very cost-effective agency and we design all of our marketing campaigns to provide customers with a low cost point of entry in tandem with performance based incentives when sales revenue milestones.
Sound Good? Front Page PR provides a free 30-minute consultation in order to discuss your precise goals and objectives and will work closely with your management and marketing teams to design campaigns within your company’s marketing, PR, and social media budget constraints.
Call us at (512) 627-6622 and we will be happy to discuss all of these topics in great detail, plus a lot more detailed information.
Or, if you want to provide some information for us to research prior to our first call such as a website, social media channels and/or a business plan to review, please fill out this contact form. And someone will follow-up within one business day.
# # #
- Why Companies Need to Start Planning a PR/Media Relations Strategy in Q4 for a Successful Year in 2018
- Front Page PR Rolls Out Turnkey PR/Media Relations Service Portfolio for Franchises, Construction, Home Services (Solar & Energy Efficiency), Industrial, Manufacturing, and High-Tech Companies
- Front Page PR Offers Marketing, PR, Website and Social Media Marketing Services to Companies in New York
- Front Page PR Offers Marketing, PR, Websites and Social Media Marketing Services to Companies in California
- Front Page PR Offers Marketing, PR, Websites and Social Media Marketing Services to Companies in Texas
- Front Page PR Unveils New WordPress Website URL Map